Avoid calling an enemy a friend

One of the dangerous positions anyone can ever be in life is to be in the mist of enemies that you call your friends. Their outward appearances show that of a friend but deep inside of them, they are real enemies.  I remember an incident when I was in the secondary school.
I had people I called my friends. We went to school together; we read together, talked together and played together. But, I got to know after we left school that they were never really my friends through the way they behaved to me after our graduation. An enemy in the clothing of a friend is like a small an ant that will first of all climb on your body to take the best position such that a bite will penetrate deeply into your skin. Be sensitive to the behavior of the people you call your friends & don’t let them turn your life upside-down  Remember, it is better to know your enemies and stay away from them than to be surrounded with enemies in the disguise of friends.
Read today’s Spirit meat devotional, pray the prayers, read today’s bible passages and let me know your view.  As you do this you are playing your own part in building a stronger community of sound Christians.
Be blessed

This entry was posted on Sunday, January 22, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Responses are currently closed.