Your change has come

Change is inevitable in life and it’s either you change for the better or for the worse. Since I gave my life to Christ and I started listening to the undiluted word of God, there have been a lot of positive changes in my life.  I remember the day I bought books and sowed them into the life of my pastor. For me,
it was just an act of a son. But to God, it was an opportunity for a change.  He laid his hands on me and prayed for me. That impartation changed my life and it was about a year later that I discovered my writing ability. Ordinarily, I can write a little but, there is a new realm of inspiration that has opened upon me and I see topics that no author has ever written a book on it. I count it a great change and a great joy for me to be called an author. Indeed my change has come and my level is changing.
Read today’s Spirit meat devotional, pray the prayers, read today’s bible passages and let me know your view.  As you do this you are playing your own part in building a stronger community of sound Christians.
See you tomorrow

This entry was posted on Thursday, January 12, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Responses are currently closed.