God’s first aid kit (2)


Whenever I sense any discomfort in my body, the first thing I normally do before taking pills is to listen to a message on healing after which I begin to confess and declare my stand as a healed person in Christ. It is after doing that I may now consider whether or not to take pills. But,
I take those pills not with the mindset that it is the pill that will heal me. Instead, I take the pills with the mindset that God will use the pills as a medium to heal me.
However, a lot of people don’t do this. Instead they begin to fidget and begin to say negative things until the sickness creep on their body. Some rely too much on pills that they lost faith in the God that can heal. Listening to the word of God and confessing it are some of the first aid kit every Christian should have at their disposal and they are the primary things you should use in any situation you find yourself. But if you don’t have them as your first aid kit, you can’t use them.
Read today’s Spirit meat devotional, pray the prayers, read today’s bible passages and let me know your view.  As you do this you are playing your own part in building a stronger community of sound Christians.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend

This entry was posted on Saturday, January 7, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Responses are currently closed.