God’s first aid kits (1)


I remember the day I knocked my head on the ground when I was in primary school. I was playing football with my older colleagues and one of them pushed me and I fell. The result was a wound right there on my forehead.
When I was taken to the school clinic, the first treatment I received was from the school first aid before I was later taken to the hospital. Had it not been that there was a first aid in the school clinic, I would have lost too much blood before getting to the hospital.
This story of mine reminds me of the vitality of why we Christians must have our own God’s first aid kit. As long as we are still alive, we will always be faced with challenging situations of different kinds. However, It is from our first aid that we pull out the primary weapon we need to combat those situations after which we dig deep to get more accessories to overcome completely. Remember a Christian that is without a first aid kit is a defenseless Christian.
Read today’s Spirit meat devotional, pray the prayers, read today’s bible passages and drop your comment on this blog.  As you do this you are playing your own part in building a stronger community of sound Christians.
Have a nice weekend

This entry was posted on Saturday, January 7, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Responses are currently closed.